The press was all over Scarlet Satin’s site-specific treat The Laundromat! And thanks to fans like you, we sold out our entire run.
Tamara McCarthy directed Brenda Matthews and Diana Squires at the adorable Swan Laundry. Kudos to our delightful Costume Designer Jacqueline Faulkner, who helped catapult us to 1979.
- Globe and Mail – The Week in Theatre by Fiona Morrow
- CBC Radio – On the Coast (interview with Diana Squires)
- Vancouver Courier – “A tender tale gently spun” (review by Jo Ledingham)
- TWU News – “TWU alum finds herself soaking in the press”
- BC Local News – “The future looks bright for Squires and Scarlet Satin”
- Irresistible Theatre – “Believable. Theatrical. Delightful.” (review by Angela Konrad)